Usually I do not buy from internet without reading a review from two or more real clients that both the same product I'm interested in. Even when I'm buying from eBay, if I do not have fate or both the same product in the past I'm looking at previews clients that bought the same product and I'm contacting them over email, if they are happy with what they bought, and usually I get an 1:2 reply which is good.
That makes me an informed buyer.
In this case I've search the internet up and down for "eventsontap.com reviews" but nothing ... I did not trust the company from the first minute I landed on they're website, but I saw the site is pretty big so I said I will give them credits ...
little did I knew trough what I'm going to pass ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"eventsontap.com reviews" not good. try just "eventsontap reviews". if you search for .com reviews, you'll get the reviews for the web site, not for business. anyways, they are scammers. i heard from other people.
Post a Comment