Monday, October 20, 2008

Why have I started this blog....???

Have you ever wanted to go to a concert so badly, that you would pay no matter what, just to be close to your idol?
That happened to me when I found out that Madonna is coming in town. I was so happy that I can see her here ... I actually could not believe it ...
I started to plan how me and my wife are going to stay in line for the tickets, with two days ahead ... but when we found out that the day the tickets are going on sale we are going to leave the town ... we found on craigslist.com a post that was saying to go to Eventsontap . com where you can find good seats, with the promise of not spending two nights outside ticketmaster store.

This was a dream come true ...

After looking trough some available seats and prices we decided for tow seats on row 25 for
$1,428.30. We decided that the sum is acceptable and within our budget. But we will be very close to Madonna :).

Things were not to be as we expected thou ...

2 comments:

DXN said...

this is why i don't trust craiglist! full of scams.

Anonymous said...

I am sitting here in a Dallas hotel @ $200+/night without my tickets for the Cowboy Classic. I got on line with Getticketsfast.com which lead me to events on tap where I purchased four tickets for approx. $1,400. I was told that the tickets were going to be ready for shipment by August 31st. Then I was told that they would overnight to my hotel. Then I was told that the tickets would be ready BEGINNING one hour before kickoff. So now, I have to sit in the 110 degree heat waiting for some guy to call me with my tickets while everyone else is in teh air condition enjoying the pregame. Bottom line, I WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER use EVENTS ON TAP nor TICKET OPTION.COM which are one in the same.